A history of challenges.

1952

Founded in 04/30/1952, in Ribeirão Pires/SP to manufacture coal resistors.

1969

Is incorporated by Philips, adopting high quality and reliability standards.

1998

Acquired by the current owners and transferred to the Ipiranga neighborhood in Sao Paulo/SP, occupying a 2.100 m² area.

2002

Achieves ISO 9001:2008 quality certification from Fundacao Vanzolini, revalidated until 2014.

2012

General reconfiguration of the Ipiranga/SP facility in order to meet the needs of the distribution business.

2013

We settled the identity of Constanta: Industrial (Atibaia site) and Commercial (Ipiranga site).

 

2014

Continuous process improvement, acquisition of high performance machinery and partnership with manufacturers for electronic component distribution.

 
 

Home - Career - Sitemap - Contact

CONSTANTA
Rua Silva Bueno, 975 - Ipiranga - São Paulo / SP
CEP 04208-050 - Phone.: (55 11) 2067-7100